You are required to use any service provided to you by Internet Server Site for lawful purposes only. You agree your website will comply with Internet Server Site's terms listed below. Failure to comply will result in suspension or possible account termination without warning and with no refund. Internet Server Site retains the right to decide what constitutes a violation of the terms listed below. You will also be liable for any legal or financial damage claims resulting from inappropriate use.
- You agree that you will not violate laws, regulations or other requirement of any Federal, State or local governments.
- You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known as or considered to be either spam or mail bombing.
- You agree not to make any post or communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum wich could be considered inappropriate.
- You agree not to attempt to make any unauthorized access to Internet Server Site's website or any of Internet Server Site's customers websites.
You agree that your website will not include any content, links or advertisements to other sites that may:
- Infringe copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Are obscene, unlawfull, harassing, pornographic or connected to any sex-related material;
- Contain any peer-to-peer sharing programs like Kazaa, e-Mule, e-Donkey, Soulseek, etc.
- Contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may harm or damage the operation of a person's computer or property;
- Contain Illegal or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Software that is copyrighted and therefore not available for distribution free of charge. Including, but not limited to ROMs, ROM Emulators and MP3 (Mpeg Layer 3) files